Why we need roadside assistance?
Roadside assistance is the need of the hour for drivers, as you never know when your car will get a flat tire, empty gas tank or fuel tank, brake fail.
Most of the companies assist and you can also take a membership.
How Can I avail Roadside Assistance?
Firstly, if you have taken a car insurance policy, then only you can avail the roadside assistance and what you have to do is contact your insurance policy agent to seek help.
It depends on the car policy which you have chosen.
Companies offer the following help:
- Stock: If your vehicle gets stuck in snow or mud then you can seek help from road assistance to pull out your vehicle to a safer place.
- Towing: If your car meets with an accident and you are left with no option to get it repaired on the spot then what you can do is ask the roadside assistance to tow your car and leave it at a place where your car can be repaired.
- Battery: You can approach roadside assistance for changing batteries if loses their power.
- Punctured Tire: Road assistance provides the immediate replacement of your flat tire at the nearest repair shop
- Car Locking: If the car gets locked with keys inside it then roadside assistance will call the locksmith to open the car locks.
- Empty Gas Tank: Roadside assistance can provide you gas whenever your gas tank gets empty in between your journey.